Products : Contrac2 : Speical Application
Price Update System
The Price Update system provides an interface to industry standard databases such as "Trade Services" in order to set up and maintain your inventory. It is designed to provide you with customized price updates so that the information stored in your inventory file is always current.
- Eliminate time-consuming tasks such as identifying inventory items, writing descriptions, obtaining current pricing, and entry of all of the above.
- Produce needed information on-screen with the press of a key.
- Update pricing and costing information automatically to the Inventory Control system.
- Subscribe to any industry standard price update vendor and receive weekly reports of manufacturer's parts and prices on diskette.
- Provide select coverage by complete line, or on an item-by-item basis to coincide with specific items in the inventory.
- Verify that parts houses are charging fair prices.
The Hot Keys system allows the user to set up function keys (F1, F2, etc.) to run specific CONTRAC2 or other software products with the ease of a couple of keystrokes.
- Set up Hot Keys differently for each user.
- Bring up any third party program (Word, Excel, etc.) from Hot Keys.
- Access any CONTRAC2 program that is a report or inquiry through Hot Keys, and the Hot Keys remain active while in any program.
- Press a Hot Key and the specified program will begin. For example, you are doing billing and receive a phone call in which a review of a letter in Word is necessary; pressing Control (CTRL) and Function Key #2 (F2) will automatically launch Word. Once Word has been closed, the billing program returns, and you can start where you left off.
The Paging Interface system, with the press of a key, transmits service calls entered through the CONTRAC2 Service Management system directly to the technician's digital pager or phone. This saves a tremendous amount of time that would normally be spent on the phone, radio or typing a message into a paging terminal.
- Make it easy for technicians to complete their work without contacting the dispatcher for every call.
- Maintain the user's paging information and access paging features easier with the Page Menu.
- Print a report of all page activity to help audit the monthly paging bill with the Page Log report/purge.
- The system gathers and sends the pages to the paging service, even in sequence if there are several at the same time.
- Send messages of up to 900 characters. If the message is longer than the paging company allows, the message can be automatically split into two or more consecutive pages.
- Allow different paging numbers to be used for different technicians. A great feature for companies with multiple locations.
Set up Groups to send a message to everyone at once!