Products : Contrac2 : Job Costing
The Job Cost system allows you to manage and update job information from estimate to completion of jobs. The system can handle "percentage complete" or "completed job" accounting. End-of-job costs can be projected even when you are only partially completed with a job.
- Integrates with Compusource's other packages. The Job Cost system is completely integrated with the following applications: General Ledger systems. The Job Cost totals can never be out of balance with General Ledger.
Estimate Comparison Flexibility
- Define up to 20 major cost categories (i.e. Labor, Material, Sub-Contract, etc.) per job with up to 10,000 detail breakdowns by cost category.
- Enter change orders easily during the life of a job. Maintain them separately in detail by change order number.
- Access the Job Cost report at the job, type, or cost code level to analyze up-to-the-minute actuals, or Work in Progress against estimates.
- Use the Bonding report to compare current profit or loss to deferred profit or loss.
- The Operations Spreadsheet is used to check if jobs are either over or under billed.
- The Work in Progress report helps you identify the amount left in the estimate and provide space for adjustments.
- Create unlimited report formats to evaluate your current job status using the Application Manager and the Job Consolidation Program.
The Contract Billing system is designed to streamline billing procedures and print contract bills in standard or AIA format.
- Enter percent complete or dollars to bill for each job quickly and easily.
- Itemize all billing breakdowns for a special job, including change orders, with the invoice.
- View the complete contract bill on-line before printing a hard copy.
- Print bills in AIA format or on company letterhead.
- View all costs in excess of billings and vice-versa with the Contracts in Progress report.
- List invoices, retentions and payment information for each job with the Contract Billing and Payment reports.
- Identify past-due accounts immediately and list unpaid retentions in a separate column with the Contract Age Analysis report.
- Run either the Contract Billing and Payment or the Contract Age Analysis report in summary (one line per job) or detail (one line per invoice).