Products : Contrac2 : Accounts Payable
The Accounts Payable system improves cash flow management by providing invoice entry and editing to check reconciliation and printing. The system ensures that available discounts are taken, maximizing allocation of cash resources.
Entry and Inquiry
- Prevent the entry of duplicate vendor invoices.
- Distribute expenses to pre-defined accounts automatically.
- View paid or unpaid invoices by vendor with the Vendor Inquiry.
- Control payments to a vendor by placing one or all invoices on hold.
- Track discounts and due dates automatically to avoid missing early pay opportunities or paying late fees.
- Store memos with automatic date, time, and author stamping.
- Create recurring payables automatically for rent, car loans and bank notes.
- Enter a date to project the cash needed to pay due invoices.
- Track outstanding, cleared, or voided checks with Check Reconciliation.
- Allow multiple checking accounts and convert foreign currencies.
- Enter and print a manual check for new or existing invoices when needing immediate payment such as COD shipments or one-time vendors.
- Void a check and optionally reinstate the invoices.
- Purchases and payments are automatically updated to the General Ledger system.
- Automatically updates job related costs into the Job Cost system.
- Invoices entered through Purchasing appear as open invoices in Accounts Payable.
- Run a Vendor Analysis report to show current and previous year invoice and payment history.
- Print an ageing by general ledger date to help with auditing, or by invoice or due date to monitor future cash outlay.
- Print 1099's automatically for any vendor.
Print monthly distributions of expenses with the General Ledger Account Distribution.