Products : Field Service : Service Management
The Service Management system tracks service calls from the moment the customer calls until the job is complete. The call-taking screen provides immediate access to customer information, service history, and technician activity. It allows for the printing of dispatch tickets, paging technicians, updating technician schedules, and posting labor to work orders and payroll simultaneously.
- Complete Service Management
- Increase technician productivity and dispatch efficiency.
- Handle T&M, flat rate, fixed price, and "not to exceed" work.
- Analyze productivity with standard and customized reporting capabilities.
- Interface with the optional Wireless Dispatch product.
- Track the source of all calls to determine advertising and marketing effectiveness.
- Reduce billing cycles and improve cash flow.
- Define priority and service call status with full-color scheduling screens.
- "Drag and Drop" call scheduling and assignment.
Service Contract/Call History
- Instant access to information such as service call dates, technician name, problem description, type of call, the billing cycle amount, invoice line item detail, and description of work performed.
Flat Rate Book Printing
- The Service Management system provides the ability to print Flat Rate Books in multiple formats with or without pictures. It also provides handy tools to assist in analyzing flat rate effectiveness and productivity.
- Increase technician productivity and dispatcher efficiency with multiple scheduling boards to assist the dispatcher in responding to emergency calls while facilitating the rescheduling of others.
- Schedule maintenance service calls on contracts in advance so customers are serviced on time.
- Calculate technician commissions (or bonuses) based on user-defined percentage rates for individual billing types.
- Labor commissions can be calculated for the primary technician as well as a second man