Products : Construction Software : MobilePro
It is an accepted fact that how effectively a company utilizes time translates into a direct impact on the bottom line profitability of the company. Also, the sooner you get an invoice out, the sooner you can expect payment and cash.
We also have come to understand that the fewer times you touch a transaction the more accurate the end result will be. In addition, the less one has to interpret hand-written documents the more you can expect accurate data being input to a system.
These are the two keys to why mobile computing is increasingly becoming a standard for service contractors across the country. Mobile Pro is the Compusource answer to this critical need in the market today and into the future.
Mobile Pro allows technicians to input work order information directly into the Ascente system instead of filling out a hard copy that must be keyed into the system at a later time. This approach will create a faster turn around time for invoices being sent to accounts receivable customers and the resulting improved cash flow. It also results in more accurate invoices to the customer and improved customer satisfaction. Mobile Pro will eliminate the need for the redundant task of keying-in the information the technician has already written on the hard copy work order.
Other significant benefits include:
- The technician has the ability to review service order history.
- The technician has the ability to review component information of systems installed at the customer site.
- The technician can review inventory information.
- The technician can indicate his status (lunch, in route, arrived, etc.) directly into the system.
- Putting the Mobile Pro tool into the hands of the service technician is a tangible way of improving company cash flow, profits, and customer satisfaction.
- Credit card processing at the customer site with X-Charge ©